Terms & Conditions
The term jhiconline.com or JHIC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Jubilee Hills International Centre, Road No. 14, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 033].
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website to meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Jubilee Hills International Centre (JHIC) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JHIC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th May 2018.
What information is collected:
1. Name and membership no. , etc.
2. Contact information including email address, etc.
3. Other information relevant to customer preferences and/or offers , etc.
Information is used for:
This information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. JHIC may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. JHIC may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. JHIC may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. JHIC may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
JHIC are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure JHIC have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that JHIC do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, JHIC cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Jubilee Hills International Centre
Road No. 14, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 033].
Telephone No. 040-23253316, 23253319
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website service is being provided by JHIC in order to facilitate access to our customers to pay your bills online to Jhiconline.com through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through EBS (E-Billing Solutions Pvt. Ltd). Jhiconline.com makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified for this purpose. The User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at his/her/their own risk and responsibility of the User.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Jhiconline.com is providing this service to you simply as a matter of convenience. Jhiconline.com expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that jhiconline.com expressly reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service at any time it deems fit.
2. Jhiconline.com, its affiliates or employees shall in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or any other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to or usage of the Payment Gateway service.
3. Jhiconline.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted or any interruption or errors in connection with the use and operation of the Payment Gateway service.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless jhiconline.com and their respective officers, directors and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions. Jhiconline.com will not be liable for any failures in the external link or for any fraud perpetrated either at the payment gateway and/or at the bank end that could take place during or after the time of you making payment.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that any personal data including details related to debit card/credit card or Bank accounts submitted by you during the time of making payment is transmitted over the Internet and is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that jhiconline.com has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, jhiconline.com does not in any way guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
You may pay bills at jhiconline.com by using a Debit/Credit Card or through your Internet Banking Account. You submit and agree that the debit/credit card details provided by you to the Payment Gateway for payment transaction processing will be correct and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You agree that when you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide your Debit/Credit Card or Bank account details:
● You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use the said Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account for such transactions.
● You are responsible to ensure that all the Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account details provided by you are accurate.
● You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Debit/Credit Card or Bank account for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable fees.
● You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your presented Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the bill/s selected by you inclusive of the applicable fees. Convenience fees shall be levied for Online Payments using any payment channel (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets & Cash Cards). Convenience fee can also be referred to as Internet handling fee.
REFUND / TRANSACTION CANCELLATION
In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason, the amount will be refunded only through the office of JHIC.
By proceeding ahead with the payment process you expressly agree and provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned above.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The JHIC reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Jhiconline.com may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.